Snowed In

Saturday, January 23, 2016

 On January 23, the year of 2016, a lovely large snow storm covered Maryland and probably most of the East Coast (I'm not completely sure about the latter). This is a short bit of time when I was stuck indoors for most of the day, drinking, yes, you guessed it: coffee. I'm usually not a huge coffee drinker but this day called for hot, creamy goodness. Someone on Instagram even said the swirls of cream in my cup looked planet-like. Like, yes ....I knew that. A little bit...

And [the next day], God said, "Let their be light." (Genesis 1:3) This glorious photo below was taken the following day, or matter of days. The soft glisten of melting snow in the evening sunlight was certainly "a fearsome thing to behold," like Elizabeth Bennett remarked about an accomplished woman in the 2005 film adaption of Jane Austen's' most brilliant novel.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...