My Second Home

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Alright, let's face it. If you don't already follow my Instagram or know me personally, you should know I visit North Carolina pretty frequently. This is a jumble of photography that I just love so much because it captures the small rural town of Roxboro where my grandparents currently live. And they've lived in a good few places. I adore the rich farmland, woods, quiet homes, and history that it provides. You will see that there's small tobacco shacks that are still standing on the sides of roads, twisty gravel paths to homes tucked away behind the trees, wild animals peeking in on human lives, and run down barns that still offer a special uniqueness where they stand. The colors of the natural landscape and wood structures make my heart go crazy. Grab your fedora or boots and get outside. You know that not too far from any one place are some horses enjoying the sun or a huge bird looking for food in the treetops...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...