Sister, Sister

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The title of this post is pretty much a summed up theme for these photos. I discovered a small hideaway in between two houses one evening and my sister suggested we go take photos. First of all, she is never the suggester of picture taking in any sense. And second, I wasn't even planning on snapping a few shots there. My initial thought was just that the scenery looked pretty. And you can see for yourself. 

But don't tell my sister that because she'll never be a suggester again and I might never get the chance to capture her beauty in such a subtly gorgeous location.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...