Let the Word Dwell in You Richly

Friday, September 18, 2015

The Lord is good! I have been waiting for the right time and the right print to buy from Hand Lettering Co. and when my mother's birthday came up I knew this would be the opportune choice. Admiring the company's intricate typography designs from the moment I stumbled upon their Instagram (@handletteringco) led me to believe in great design with purpose and truth. It's such a blessing to see God's word decorated for His glory! The artist, Chris Wright, has an incredible talent to create this 'scripture art.' I look forward to many more pieces! 

This is me enjoying a much needed coffee and a slice of Angel food cake. I have been limiting my caffeine intake for a while now and this was just heavenly. 

Can't wait to give this precious gift to my mother soon!

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God
and whatever you do, in word or deed do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Colossians 3:16-17

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...