Sun-Soaked Hills

Friday, September 25, 2015

This lovely couple was photographed by Jenna Shriver at their family farm in York, PA. I was able to come along and assist Jenna on this maternity session and I will forever be in awe by that evening's sunset. The soft rays of light created a warm, summery glow; perfect for photos! It was a dream! And Matt and Jessica were so sweet, I was able to snap a few shots with my camera of them strolling through the grass. Head over to Jenna's blog to see the whole thing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...