Sydney in the City

Friday, August 21, 2015

I genuinely wish that I could relive this gorgeous evening with one of my dearest friends from high school. Taking a fashion and textiles class with 12 other girls and one brilliant seamstress for a teacher, little did I know that I would make some great friendships and lasting memories. So, my girl, Sydney, asked me one day out of the blue if I take photography because she needed some head shots for a modeling agency. Straight away I told her that I definitely do, and that I would try to do a portrait session for her. We came up with the 'city vibe' photo shoot because I felt that would best match her style, and boy did it. I am in awe of the way these moments of time were beautifully paused for her to share. It was a blessing to catch up with her about life and what we were up to now, and I am so glad she gave me this opportunity.

Oh, and her ever so gracious boyfriend was such a help, driving us all around Baltimore city. Aren't they just adorable?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...