The Simply Beloved Shoot

Friday, November 20, 2015

Meeting new people is really fun. Sometimes it's easy for me to forget this when I'm so caught up in my own little world. But today I asked God to give me joy when I drove to meet these three ladies: Karlie, Liz, and Lauren, for a Simply Beloved photo shoot. And let me tell you, the day was filled with so much laughter, joy, and silliness. I am so grateful. 
Plus, it's great to finally meet instagram friends for the first time! Can't wait to do this again!

Below, are two gorgeous photos my friend Liz captured of the rest of the gang, so to speak. Her blog showcases more photography of the shoot and I suggest you visit her post! I just had to share!
Photography by @LizRachelPhoto
Photography by @LizRachelPhoto

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...