A Day in D.C.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Here are some photos I snapped while in D.C. the other week! My dad and I love to go on trips to cities close to us and take our cameras along. It's just a great way for us to spend time together while doing something we both share a passion for: photography. This day we went, we didn't even have a clue, but there was a kite competition going on as well as International Pillow Fight Day! I really wanted to see the cherry blossoms but unfortunately they had already come and gone. The trip was still memorable though with strawberry shortcake from a gorgeous French cafe (PAUL) to top it off!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Liked this post? Let me know your thoughts below!

Subscribe here!

Popular Posts

Search

Featured Post

Spring Capsule Wardrobe: thredUP

I found my new favorite store, people. It has all that my heart desires... and so much more! Today, my friends, I give you  thredUP . Th...